Razor Kids Electric Scooters – Razor E100 Specifications, Features, Price, Review
Are your kids always late to school due to the transportation problem? Then here is the Razor E100 Electric Scooter. Get the Razor Electric scooter E100 so that your children can reach School on time. The kid’s Electric scooters are 100 % environment-friendly and less expensive. So, if you buy the Razor Electric Scooter then you will be the one who is caring for the Pollution free environment. The Razor E100 scooter is a best electric scooter kids or E Bike which is designed with the advanced technology which suits kids.
In other words, the self-balancing Electric scooter is also called as Conventional Bicycle. Electric Razor scooters E100 is similar to the Skateboards, electric hoverboards, Electric uni cycle etc. The most advantageous thing about the Razor Electric Scooter E100 is there is no need to buy the expensive petrol/ Diesel which pollute the Environment.
Razor E100 Electric Scooter Overview
The Razor kids Electric Scooters are easy to fold and carry with you. As they are comfortable and durable you can use them for trips, indoor places etc. The Razor E100 is suitable for kids and Indoor purposes. The Electric scooter is made of 2 or more vehicles and runs on Electricity. You can travel even long distances using an Electric Bicycle. Nowadays the electric mobility scooter is used for easy and daily transportation purpose. The Razor brand is one of the most popular children electric scooters manufacturing company in the market. These are more stable and can travel fast in the long corridors of the Colleges, schools, and universities. Scroll down this page to get the Razor e100 electric scooter reviews. The E100 Razor kids electric scooters for sale @ Amazon.com.
The Self-balancing Electric scooters for kids use the electric power and runs 10 miles per hour. If you once charge the battery you can travel upto 90 miles with a speed of 50 mph. We can say that this is the best vehicle to travel short distances around your city. The E100 razor electric scooter for kids is officially available in Red and Pink colors. The maximum weight of the product is 29 lbs. The E100 electric scooter razor dimensions are 32.5″ x 16″ x 36″. Razor e100 electric scooter best price is $149.99.
Razor Electric Scooters Review
The Razor E100 electric scooter red comes with a 24V sealed lead acid rechargeable battery. The Razor Electric scooter E100 is designed with a small frame and Big Ride. All the parts are made of Steel frame and fork. The most interesting things are it has a kick start, Chain driven motor and High torque. To avoid the accidents it has provided with the hand operated front brake. The Razor E100 has 8-inch pneumatic front tire and Urethane rear Wheel along with retractable kick stand. In case if you’re a new user of the Electric scooter it is mandatory to check Electric Scooter Safety Warnings from the below sections of this article.
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system
- Twist-grip acceleration control
- Hand operated front brake
- 8-inch pneumatic front tire
- Urethane rear wheel; Some assembly required
Advantages of Razor Electric Scooters E100
- Noise Free and extremely quite good performance.
- No smoke emission.
- Very convenient and easy to recharge Electric Scooter.
- Easy to maintain.
- Low maintenance cost.
- Cheap electric scooters.
- You can ride indoor from one place to other on Electric scooters.
- Affordable than cars and cheaper than Motor cycles.
- Reasonable Price.
- Very light weight to carry.
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
Razor E100 Electric Scooters for Kids Features
- All the kids above 8 years of age can travel on it.
- It holds a weight of 54+ Kgs.
- Razor E100 Weight is 13 kgs.
- Dimensions of the Electric Scooter: 32.5″ x 16″ x 36″.
- A rechargeable battery which is made of sealed lead acid i.e, 24V or 2 12V.
- Battery Charger.
- Assembly is required.
- Razor E100 is not intended to use as a Mobility vehicle.
- The Razor scooters electric must not be used on Highways.
- The maximum run time of the Battery is up to 40 minutes. It may vary depending up on the riding conditions, climate etc.
- Average Battery Life for the properly maintained electric scooter is 250 charges/cycle.
E100 Razor Electric Scooter Specifications
|Razor Electric Scooters E100 Specifications|
|Product Name||Razor E100 Electric Scooter|
|Motor||ultra-quiet chain-driven motor|
|Battery||24v/ Two 12V|
|Charge Time||12 Hours|
|Dimenssions||32.5″ x 16″ x 36″|
|Product Weight||29 lbs|
|Maximum rider Weight||120lbs|
|Tires||8″ Pneumatic front/ Urethane Rear Wheel|
The Razor electric scooters for kids has a 24v/ 12v battery. This Electric Scooter battery works for 40 continues minutes. To charge the battery completely it takes 12 hours. Razor E100 electric scooter battery replacement is also possible.
The electric motor scooters Motor used in the Razor E100 is a heavy torque motor which is complete noise free or ultra quiet.
The maximum speed is 10 mph and it is perfectly enough to reach your destination.
As the E100 razor electric scooters are designed especially for children it is so lite and it weighs about 28 pounds.
The total body of the razor electric scooters E100 for kids is made of steel and it is so durable to use. The electric scooter board is also made of steel.
Electric mobility scooters are portable and can be folded easily. You can separate the parts to carry it in a luggage bag.
Wheels and Brakes
The brake of the Electric scooter must be operated by hands. The front and rare tires are very smooth and free from bounces.
- The Speed of the Vehicle is 10mph.
- You can use continuously up to 40 minutes.
- It has fork and Steel Frame.
- E100 comes with High Torque, Chain Driven Motor and kick.
- It provides the Twist grip acceleration control.
- Front brake can be operated using your Hand.
- The Pneumatic Front tyre is 8 inches.
- Rear Wheel is made of Urethane.
- You can start the Razor Electric Scooter with a retractable kick stand.
Electric Razor Scooter Set up and Assembly
The electric scooter parts must be properly assembled before you start using the Electric Scooter. Tool required to set up the Razor E100 is 5 mm Allen Wrench. The following are the 2 stages of setting up the Razor E100.
- Attach the Handlebars
Firstly, you have to loose the collar clamp and slide upwards. with the clock wise twisting, push and thread the steering tube on the fork until it bottoms. The Wheel pointed straight ahead and handle bars square to the front wheel.
- Infalt Tire
When the electric razor scooter is shipped, the tire is inflated. But, sometimes, you may lose some pressure between the point of purchase and manufacturing. So, check the tire before you use it. Moreover, you can use a style tire pump to correct the PSI indicated on the tire sidewall.
Check Saftey Warnings before you Razor Scooter Electric E100
- Parental and Adult responsibility or Supervision is necessary.
- The recommended age is 8 years and older.
- You must keep the Electric Razor away from the small children.
- It must be used by the persons who are comfortable and competent in operating the Electric Scooter.
- You should not exceed the weight limit and the Weight of the RazorE100 is 120 lbs/ 54kgs.
- Regularly check and maintain the Scooter conditions.
- Follow the cautions on the charger.
- Do not operate the charger near the Flammable materials.
- When the scooter is not in use unplug the charger or just disconnect it.
- Do not charge more than the charging time.
- Before you connect the charger remember that you should wipe the scooter with a cloth.
- Do not ride without the warning a helmet because it may increase the risk of serious injury.
- To ensure the battery durability you must not keep the Scotter in the below freezing and Freezing temperatures.
back to menu ↑
How To Charge Razor E100 Battery?
- Initial charging time is 12 hours.
- Razor electric scooter charger must be operated carefully.
- Recommended charging time is 24 hours.
- Always recharge the battery immediately after your ride.
- Unplug the charger from the socket after use.
- Razor scooter electric power switch must be turned off when the scooter is not in use.
Pro and Cons – Razor E100 Child Electric Scooters
- 8 inches tire gives the smooth Ride with out any bounce.
- Using the Handbrake you can ensure 100% safety.
- Continues ride for 40 minutes with 24v rechargeable battery.
- Smooth Acceleration with Tist grip.
- Electric scooters repairs and maintanance.
- The weight is 28 pounds so it can be handled perfectly by the kids.
- Durable battery protects the cycle from major damages.
- You can park simply using the built in kick stand.
- Price is also cheap when compared to the other brands.
- 40 minutes run is not so long.
- Slow speed i.e, 10mph.