Razor E100 Electric Scooter Review 2021
Are your kids always late to school due to the transportation problem? Then here is the Razor E100 Electric Scooter. Get the Razor Electric Scooter E100 so that your children can reach school on time. The kid’s Electric scooters are 100 % environment-friendly and less expensive. So, if you buy the Razor Electric Scooter, then you will be the one who is caring for the pollution-free environment. The Razor E100 scooter is the best electric scooter kids or E-Bike designed with the advanced technology that suits kids.
In other words, the self-balancing electric scooter is also called as conventional bicycle. The Electric Razor scooters E100 is similar to the skateboards, electric hoverboards, electric unicycle, etc. The most advantageous thing about the Razor Electric Scooter E100 is there is no need to buy the expensive petrol/ Diesel, which pollutes the environment.
Razor Electric Scooters Kids for Sale
The Razor kids Electric Scooters are easy to fold and carry with you. As they are comfortable and durable, you can use them for trips, indoor places, etc. The Razor E100 is suitable for kids and indoor purposes. The Electric scooter is made of 2 or more vehicles and runs on electricity. You can travel even long distances using an electric bicycle. Nowadays, electric mobility scooter is used for easy and daily transportation purposes. The Razor brand is one of the most popular children electric scooters manufacturing companies in the market. These are more stable and can travel fast in colleges, schools, and universities’ long corridors. Scroll down this page to get the Razor E100 Electric Scooter reviews. The E100 Razor Kids Electric Scooters for sale @ Amazon.com.
The Self-balancing Electric scooters for kids use electric power and runs 10 miles per hour. If you charge the battery, you can travel upto 90 miles with a 50 mph speed. We can say that this is the best vehicle to travel short distances around your city. The E100 Razor Electric Scooter for kids is officially available in red and pink colors. The maximum weight of the product is 29 lbs. The E100 Electric Scooter Razor dimensions are 32.5″ x 16″ x 36″. The Razor E100 Electric Scooter price is below $200.
E100 RAZOR SCOOTER FEATURES
- Battery and Charging
- Weight and Height
- Material, Wheels and Breaks
- Additional Features
1. Battery and Charging
The Razor electric scooters for kids E100 has a 24v/ 12v sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system. This electric scooter battery works for 40 minutes continuously, and as per customer reviews, it even runs for a longer period than 40 min. To charge the battery completely, it takes 12 hours. This Electric Razor Scooter for kids battery replacement is also possible. Your kid can use it daily, and it will be enough to charge it once or twice a week. Better charge it during the night time.
The electric motor scooters motor used in the Razor E100 is a 100W chain-driven motor which is complete noise-free or ultra-quiet. The only thing you need to worry about such chain motors is they may come off the track. It may not happen at the initial stage, but upon using, you might face such issues. You should notice this if the scooter suddenly stopped working. If everything else is working fine, then the problem might be in the motor. Though it takes some time to get the chain back on track, you can fix it on your own.
The maximum speed is 10 mph, and it is perfectly enough to reach your destination. With this speed and a run time of 40 minutes, Razor E100 brings more fun and safe. Compared to other models of 12 mph and 15 mph speed, this E100 is a bit slow. But it is fast enough for the kids. By seeing the neighbor kids who are riding faster with 12 mph or 15 mph scooters, your kid may get bored of E100, but as a parent, you should take care of their safety by taking the scooters with a limited speed that is safe for them.
4. Weight and Height
As the E100 Razor Electric Scooters are designed especially for children, it is a bit lite compared to others. Its weight is 25.3 pounds, which is heavy enough that your kids or you can’t carry them by hand. So better find a good parking place to avoid carrying it all over. The weight capacity of this Razor E100 is 120 pounds. It means it can hold a maximum weight of 120 lbs. The Handlebar height is 552 mm, and the pneumatic front tire is 8-inch. This electric scooter is recommended to the kids of 8+ years.
5. Material, Wheels and Breaks
The total body of the Razor Electric Scooters E100 for kids is made of steel, and it is so durable to use. The electric scooter board is also made of steel. Hands must operate the electric scooter brake, and it is a single handbrake that you need to operate with the left hand. Along with the break, the one who is riding E100 can also sow down by letting up on the twist grip throttle. The front and rare tires are very smooth and free from bounces. The front tire is an 8-inch air tire, and the back tire is a smaller polyurethane wheel.
6. Additional Features
- Portability: Electric mobility scooters are portable. But these can not be folded. However, the kickstand gives space-saving upright storage. You can separate the parts to carry it in a luggage bag.
- Performance: E100 gives a smooth ride compared to the traditional electric scooters.
- Accelerator: Twist grip accelerator of this E100 should be held in place to maintain a certain speed and then decelerate to stop.
- Manufacturer : Razor
- Item model number : 13111260
- Colors : Red
- Battery : 24v/ Two 12V
- Wheel Size : 8 Inches
- Charge Time : 12 Hours
- Maximum rider Weight : 120lbs
- Product Dimensions : 33.9 x 8.1 x 16.9 inches
- Weight : 25.3 pounds
Razor E100 Review
The Razor E100 Electric Scooter red comes with a 24V sealed lead acid rechargeable battery. The Razor Electric scooter E100 is designed with a small frame and big ride. All the parts are made of steel frame and fork. The most interesting things are it has a kick start, chain-driven motor, and high torque. To avoid the accidents, it has been provided with the hand-operated front brake. The Razor E100 has an 8-inch pneumatic front tire and urethane rear wheel along with a retractable kickstand. In case if you’re a new user of the Electric scooter, it is mandatory to check Electric Scooter safety warnings from the below sections.
Advantages of Razor Electric Scooters E100
- Noise-free and extremely quite good performance.
- No smoke emission.
- Very convenient and easy to recharge Electric Scooter.
- Easy to maintain.
- Low maintenance cost.
- Cheap electric scooters.
- You can ride indoor from one place to another on Electric scooters.
- Affordable than cars and cheaper than motorcycles.
- Reasonable price.
- Very lightweight to carry.
E100 Razor Electric Scooters for Kids Key Features
- All the kids above 8 years of age can travel on it.
- It holds a weight of 54+ Kgs.
- Razor E100 Weight is 13 kgs.
- Dimensions of the Electric Scooter: 32.5″ x 16″ x 36″.
- A rechargeable battery is made of sealed lead acid, i.e., 24V or 2 12V.
- Battery Charger.
- Assembly is required.
- Razor E100 is not intended to use as a mobility vehicle.
- The Razor Electric Scooters must not be used on highways.
- The maximum run time of the battery is up to 40 minutes. It may vary depending upon the riding conditions, climate, etc.
- The average battery life for the properly maintained Electric Scooter is 250 charges/cycle.
Electric Razor Scooter Set up and Assembly
- The electric scooter parts must be properly assembled before you start using it. The tool required to set up the Razor E100 is a 5 mm, Allen wrench. The following are the 2 stages of setting up the Razor E100.
- Attach the Handlebars: Firstly, you have to lose the collar clamp and slide upwards. With the clockwise twisting, push and thread the steering tube on the fork until it bottoms. The Wheel pointed straight ahead, and the handlebars square to the front wheel.
- Infalt Tire: When the electric razor scooter is shipped, the tire is inflated. But, sometimes, you may lose some pressure between the point of purchase and manufacturing. So, check the tire before you use it. Moreover, you can use a style tire pump to correct the PSI indicated on the tire sidewall.
Electric Razor E100 Scooter Saftey Tips
- Parental and adult responsibility or supervision is necessary.
- The recommended age is 8 years and older.
- You must keep the Electric Razor away from the small children.
- It must be used by the persons who are comfortable and competent in operating the Electric Scooter.
- You should not exceed the weight limit, and the Razor Scooter weight limit is 120 lbs/ 54kgs.
- Regularly check and maintain scooter conditions.
- Follow the cautions on the charger.
- Do not operate the charger near the flammable materials.
- When the scooter is not in use, unplug the Razor E100 Electric Scooter charger or disconnect it.
- Do not charge more than the charging time.
- Before you connect the charger, remember that you should wipe the scooter with a cloth.
- Do not ride without warning a helmet because it may increase the risk of serious injury.
How to Charge Razor scooter E100 Battery?
- The initial charging time is 12 hours.
- Razor Electric Scooter charger must be operated carefully.
- The recommended charging time is 24 hours.
- Always recharge the battery immediately after your ride.
- Unplug the charger from the socket after use.
- Razor Scooter electric power switch must be turned off when the scooter is not in use.
- Using the Handbrake you can ensure 100% safety
- Continues ride for 40 minutes with 24v rechargeable battery
- Smooth Acceleration with Tist grip
- The weight is 28 pounds so it can be handled perfectly by the kids
- Durable battery protects the cycle from major damages
- Price is also cheap when compared to the other brands
- 40 minutes run is not so long
- Slow speed i.e, 10mph
The Razor E100 Electric Scooter can go as fast as 10 mph.
To buy Razor E100 Electric Scooter, you can go for any local sports store in your city, or go for an online store like Amazon. You can also get it in any Razor store near your location.
There are some Charging adapters available in Amazon for Razor E100 Electric Scooter. You can replace the charging adapter by yourself.
On the basis of performance, there is no difference between the Razor Electric Scooter E150 and E100. The only difference is in the colour as the E150 comes in a pink colour which is popular amongst the girls.
The cost of a Razor E100 Electric Scooter is around $129.99.
To start a Razor E100 Electric Scooter, you will have to kick start it, as it is a kick start model. Just push the scooter and engage the throttle. Now kick start it to 3 mph and the scooter will be ready to go.
The number of batteries in a Razor E100 Electric Scooter is 2.
In order to change the battery in an Razor E100 Electric Scooter, you will have to follow the given steps:
1. The battery is under the deck.
2. Unscrew the deck.
3. Locate the compartment, with a plastic box.
4. Take out the box by cutting the wires holding it down.
5. The battery will be revealed attached by some straps.
6. Remove the old battery and replace it with a new one.
7. Follow the above steps in reverse.
Yes, the Razor E100 Electric Scooter comes with a charger.
The battery for Razor E100 Electric Scooter can last for almost 70 minutes.
We hope this information will help you get a clear idea about the Razor E100 Electric Scooter. This E100 Razor is the best electric scooter when compared to others. So, to experience all the fantastic Razor E100 Electric Scooter reviews, features immediately place an order online.
All together, Razor E100 Electric Scooter is the perfect choice for the kids who are entering into the E-scooters world for the first time. Though it won’t last for ages, your kid will surely enjoy the rides on it while it lasts.